Requirements for Application
- have GPA 3.2 or higher.
- have achieved outstanding results in extracurricular activities.
- have displayed significant dedication to community service.
1) Applicants must meet at least one of the following criteria;
*A certified copy of latest transcript, reference letter or proper support document must be attached.
2) Applicants must be at least 15 but not yet 19 years old of age at the time of application.
3) Applicants must be in good mental and physical health.
4) Applicants must have a positive personality and have an interest in Japanese culture, custom, and cultural exchange.
5) Applicant’s parents and school must acknowledge the purpose of this program and agree with his/her participation.
In addition, the scholarship students must complete some assignments such as daily journal during your stay as well as an essay and an activity report that shows what you have learnt and gained from your experiences in Japan.
Please proceed to Procedures for required documents for application.